Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Randomness of the Day


1) I love gummy bears...especially Haribo.  and not just gummy bears -- gummy worms, gummy cola bottles, gummy letters, gummy clown fish, gummy Smurfs (yes I said Smurfs) the list goes on. I do not, however, like Haribo Tutti Fruttis. They taste weird.

2) I am currently reading book 1 of Game of Thrones (I have not seen even one episode of the show).  I have been reading for a month now.  I am at about 11% on my Kindle.  I'll talk to you guys again about this in 5 years when I complete the first 4 books.

3) I think I have attempted half of my New Year's Resolutions.  I think I have lasted through none of them.  How long until 2014 again?

4) I can't get Miley Cyrus' "We Can't Stop" out of my head.  It hurts.  How do I make it stop?

5) Horizontal stripes are not my friend (along with Time).  But I can't stop wanting clothes with horizontal stripes. I obviously have issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment