
In the weekday mornings as I'm getting ready for work, I like to catch up a little bit on the lives of Regis Philbin & Kelly Ripa on Live with Regis & Kelly. Over the last few weeks (months?), Regis has been complaining about sleep issues (something I can absolutely relate to being a lifelong insomniac myself. Ask my Mom. She'll vouch for it.) Anyhoo, a couple weeks ago, Michael Gellman (their producer) bought Regis some sort of sleep headband contraption that would monitor his sleep and let him (and us) know what was going with Regis on in the wee hours of the night. This contraption can also be hooked up to the internet, thus calculating all the data online, and putting it together in a way that (hopefully) makes sense. I was dying to know where I could get such a contraption (and hopefully put an end to my sleepless nights...at least for the next 5 months before the only reason I'm awake at nights is a screaming newborn).
I finally found the gadget (known as the Zeo: Personal Sleep Coach), but why the hell is it $400? I wonder if this is truly the sound investment I am trying to convince Hubby it is :)
sounds like snake oil to me - I bet Zeo paid Gellman to put it on the show! No such thing as free advertising!
ReplyDelete