Thursday, August 7, 2014

Randomness of the Day

1) I'm an introvert.  Actually, I am the definition of introvert. I'll be under my desk now. Don't come looking for me or I'll have to find a new avoidance spot.

2) I can consume 1 liter of plain club soda in a span of a few hours. It takes me all day to do the same with plain water.

3) Besides sleeping more (hahaha, never gonna happen), how do I get rid of these dark circles?

4) Although I will miss not taking Monkey to an actual store to buy his first set of "back to school" supplies and the excitement that comes with it, I have decided to save my sanity and just buy everything online.  I will have him sit next to me and pick it all out though :)

5) My new favorite train wreck show - Botched.

No comments:

Post a Comment