Singas Famous Pizza, one of the all-time greatest pizza places ever known to man, began in Queens. My parents, new to this country, practically lived on the stuff. Thus, I have Singas Famous Pizza in my blood. The ORIGINAL. The BEST.
However, it is not exactly convenient for me to get to on a frequent basis, thus I have been without for quite some time (unless a wonderful Aunty or Uncle decides to venture out to Elmhurst and pick up an entire boxfull with all different toppings for all their friends and their kids.)
But to satisfy sudden and urgent cravings, another outpost has been opened for a couple years on 2nd avenue bteween 10th & 11th Streets. It's not exactly the ORIGINAL, but it's not bad. Well, apparently, the owners have decided they want to expand on Singas. I'm not sure how I feel about this. What do you all think?
http://nymag.com/daily/food/2009/04/singas_sliders.html
Also, check out their official website for a location near you: http://www.singaspizzas.com/site1/Index.asp
yo - the R train goes RIGHT THERE!!!!!
ReplyDeletenot sure how I feel about them serving sliders - but I bet they'll be DELICIOUS