1) I like food. More than half my posts are about food. I spend much of my day wondering what I want to eat at my next meal. I should buy some stretchy pants, like Joey's Thanksgiving pants on FRIENDS.
2) My daily radio stations have been boring me lately, talk & music -wise. Step it up z100's Elvis Duran & the Morning Show, BBC Radio 1's Chris Moyles Show, and Wendy Williams Experience on WBLS. STEP....IT....UP.
3) Where's my Pulled Pork Sandwich? (more food)
4) They could have extended the "Serena not knowing about Gabriel & Poppy Lifton" storyline a bit longer on Gossip Girl. I mean seriously, Anne Hathaway had no clue about Raffaello for YEARS!!
5) I wish ALL of my work can be done from a wireless connection/server, so that I could spend the day at Bryant Park today (or home with A/C-either or).
No comments:
Post a Comment