1) I believe that when old friends leave your life, they are opening the door for new friends. There are a few friends I refuse to let leave. They are my extended family, and parts of my heart. You know who you are. I will continue to send you hellos everyday. (No, I'm not a stalker thankyouverymuch). There are also some friends who took other paths, and I miss them dearly. I'm hoping, via Facebook, our paths will cross again (again, I promise I am not a stalker). ;)
2) My favorite word in the world is passion. I love the sound, the look, and the many different meanings. I love what it brings to other words when put together. I think I lost my personal meaning for it somewhere back in college.
3) Although I have not an athletic bone in my body, and sports tend to bore me, I religiously wear the Jets' PJs my brother-in-law (BobbleHead) and sister-in-law (Mama) got me for my birthday one year. The Jets are Hubby's favorite football team, and I feel a part of him when I wear the PJ's. It's silly I know, but I'm silly :) This will also stand true for any Devils' paraphernalia I will come into ownership of as the years go on.
4) I wish I wasn't afraid of the responsibility of having a pet, as I think I might like having a puppy.
5) People who don't reply to emails/voicemails/text messages etc EVER are on my list of biggest pet peeves. EVERYONE is busy.
No comments:
Post a Comment