Sunday, February 1, 2009

Randomness of the Day

1) Why do fried, fatty foods ALWAYS sound (and taste) soooooooooooooo good after a night of drinking?? I want mozzarella sticks and KFC right now.

2) I'm double jointed.  I think this may be adding to my sudden arthritis.

3) I still feel badly about making The Boys and Moobles walk over to the KFC on 14th and 6th (during our senior year in college) in hopes that there was one closer to us than 14th and 2nd, and in excitement of fried chicken and biscuits, only to find that it actually hadn't opened yet. Obviously, I'm still craving KFC.

4) I've never liked my eyebrows, except for a period of 3 years that I loved them.  An eyebrow threading woman in India totally messed them up 6 months before my wedding. I've never been able to grow them back to the point where I love them again.

5) I want a How I Met Your Mother marathon to be on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment