1) Hubby & I are a Bengay mess. His messed up back and arm, and my messed up neck and back are not helping us push the fact that we are much younger than we actually are. At least we look younger (knock on wood).
2) How did my next two empty weekends to clean out my apartment, turn into Party Central?
3) What's the best way to get rid of garlic breath? Even brushing my teeth doesn't get rid of that taste.
4) I really don't enjoy "reality" tv anymore. I think "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Outta Here" really sealed that grave for me. Bring on all the new scripted shows of the 2009-2010 season, PLEASE!!
5) I'm trying to see if I can go one month without shopping (does not include groceries, drug store items, and gifts/flowers for others). I officially started June 1st. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment