1) Is this the definition of irony or what? -- Lately, I have been focused on learning how to CONTROL my CONTROLLING behavior. How do YOU think it's going?
2) This NEW version of Pizza Hut - The Hut - no way as good as the past. Very sad, very disappointing. That leads me to my next random thought...
3) All I've been craving for the last one month is pizza, pasta with tomato basil sauce, and garlic bread/knots - DIPPED in marinara sauce. Anybody know the recipe for Domino's pizza sauce so I can make it at home?
4) I LOVE social networking. Don't know why, but I do.
5) I'm missing my Sukanya "Suki" Krishnan on the PIX Morning News. Have you left for maternity leave already, Suki?!
As a new yorker you should SHUN pizza 'jabba' the hut!!! it is truly HORRIBLE pizza. So is dominoes, but I'll give you that the sauce (for dipping the breadsticks) is quite enjoyable....
ReplyDeletego to Bravo's and get a meat slice... mmmmmmmmmmmmm and don't forget to dip it in ranch (or blue cheese) dressing!!!!!