1) It's such a strange thing having close friends in your life who are so completely different from each other. Yet you have a deep connection with all of them. All parts of your own personality just show up in theirs and vice versa...and it's confusing? strange? fun? intense? negative? positive? frustrating? exhausting? invigorating? all of the above...
2) I can't imagine not being able to keep "in touch" with others without all my gadgets--blackberry, cell phone, laptop, ipod, home phone, tv...I have a really hard time during the "please turn off all electronic gadgets" moments on flight.
3) I am trying very hard to keep my hormones in check during the pregnancy. A few people in my life really have a way of pulling the worst out of me. I have to remind myself to "WOOSAH" during interactions with those people.
4) I don't find myself to be a people person. I'm awkward, and blunt, and I find I try too hard sometimes to prove that I am a people person.
5) My dreams have been getting extremely weird lately. Very fantastical and supernatural.
for once I have no comment, but for the sake of being consistent, I like the Bad Boys reference!
ReplyDelete