I LOVE peanut butter. Hubs doesn't care for it, unless it's in a "peanut sauce" that goes with Chicken satays, cold sesame noodles, and so on. Monkey has tried it a few times. He likes it when I give it to him, but doesn't LOVE it yet because I don't have the opportunity to give it to him very often as his daycare and classes are all "nut free" (his future preschool is "nut free" as well). I understand WHY they are nut free, and if my child were allergic to nuts, I'd be so happy to know that there was no threat of any allergic reaction when I was not with him. However, I think natural low-sugar peanut and almond butter are really good sources of protein and equally delicious...so how do I find opportunities to give it to Monkey (without his father making a face every time I suggest it)?
[Update 7/31/13] Monkey LOVES PB & J sandwiches. at least a thrice a week staple in his lunch. Hubby, still a no go with PB.
No comments:
Post a Comment