Saturday, January 31, 2009

Randomness of the Day

1) My mother-in-law reminds me of "Kitty Foreman" from That 70's Show (another all-time GREAT show), sans the excessive drinking.  My MOL laughs at EVERYTHING (seriously, she laughs even when she cries), tries to see EVERYTHING in a positive light, LOVES match-making, and just wants everyone to be happy.

2) My first blog consisted mainly of aim conversations between Moobles and myself.  Thus I created this second blog that would relate better to others, and that would make sense to others besides Moobles and myself :)

3) I love reading all the different random facts about my friends and family.  It's those random facts that make them who they are.  Thus going back to my fascination of "why we are the way we are".

4) I am ALWAYS hungry, even when I'm full, and stuffed to the brim.  I'm still thinking about what I want to eat next. I think it's from all the NOT eating I did as a kid.  I'm making up for it, like sleep.

5) I love hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment