The Mental Conversations of a Coconut Mommy, Standing in the Middle of New York City, Watching the World Go By
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Go Martha! Go Martha!
So I'm not a great fan of Martha Stewart's, but sometimes, she comes up with some great ideas. Her home line at KMart is actually quite lovely. AND the February 2009 issue of her Living Magazine...*one sole tear of sheer happiness rolls down my cheek*...it's just....exquisite. Why, you ask? Because the cover story is all about...CUPCAKES!!!
So I know everyone (all 4 of you) voted equally for either a Strawberry ShortCupCake or the Baileys Irish Cream Cupcake, but i think I may have to try out Martha's Boston Cream Cupcake first. I mean, look at it. The custardy vanilla cream splicing the cake, and the ooey-gooey chocolate ganache oozing off the top. This CANNOT be made healthy, I'm sure. But it looks so damn amazing! *I actually want to hug the screen right now, it looks so good!!* There are plenty of other recipes in the issue that I want to try as well. And on top of ALL of this Cupcake-aganza (yes there's more), today's episode of The Martha Stewart Show is, again, ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES!!! The girls over at Cupcakes Take the Cake were there, of course! (You can spot them out in the audience in the preview of the episode on Martha's site).
I'll also be making Vegan cupcakes this weekend, as we're having a get-together with some friends, one of whom (my dear RaakStar) is vegan, and who tends to get left out of the yummy goodness sometimes.
I'll let you know how they all turn out!
Labels:
Cupcakes,
Cupcakes Take the Cake,
KMart,
Living Magazine,
Martha Stewart,
RaakStaar,
Vegan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment