So, on Facebook, a "note" has been going around called: 25 Random Things About Me. It's actually quite interesting and fun (but, of course, I love that kind of stuff). So I thought, why not post my list of 25 on here, and then everyday post something random about me or that I'm thinking of (along with my "Train of Thought" post), as I have PLENTY of random thoughts about myself and the world. So, let's start today with the initial "25 random thoughts about me":
1) I had written this whole thing out, and my program decided to shut down on me before I could save it. Aargh. Of course, I did it again immediately. I love this stuff.
2) I am SUPREMELY neurotic
3) My little sister is my soul mate -- connected through all of our lives, past, present, and future
4) But my husband is the love of my life -- my strength, my calmness, my laughter, my tears, my annoyance, my hugs, and everything in between
5) The one regret in my life is quitting dance. I started taking classes at age 3, until age 12, when I contracted a major case of stage fright. Still have it.
6) I love to write, however I find I write in rambles. Thus blogging and I have really connected. Check mine out at browniesugar.blogspot.com
7) I wish I were wittier. I think I might have been at one point.
8) Josh Duhamel is #1 on my celeb "to do" list ;)
9) I really wish I was more like Heidi Klum as she's #1 on my husband's list :)
10) Shopping is my drug of choice
11) Baking is my activity of choice. And now I bake from scratch! (No more boxed mixes for me, no sir!)
12) I want to see the world
13) I speak Hindi-English and Spanglish. One of these days, I'll actually start speaking fluent Hindi and Spanish
14) I want to go back to school to get my masters. I just wish I knew in what.
15) I already have names picked out for my future daughters. I can't think of any boys' names I like. This just means I have to have all girls :)
16) I dream in color -- very vivid, very real dreams
17) I majored in psychology due to my extreme fascination with "why we are the way we are" -from birth through the college years. I'm still fascinated by this.
18) I sing in the shower, and think I sound amazing (only in the shower)
19) I incessantly stare at my bare, non-existent abs (aka pooch) in the mirror
20) I play out every worst case scenario in my head of any and every situation that comes my way, whether is has anything to do with me or not. Sometimes I do the same thing for situations I see on tv.
21) I am insanely competitive, thus avoid playing any games to avoid having a "Monica" moment (see "FRIENDS" ep "The One With All The Poker"). I hate when people know more about pop culture than I do. But I'll keep that to myself ;)
22) I used to see 4-5 movies at the theater, in one month, growing up. I now see that many in a year.
23) I love monkeys. The cute curious george, chimp types. Not the crazy baboons with the red butts.
24) I need sleep.
25) I don't know how to swim
No comments:
Post a Comment