Monday, January 19, 2009

Train of Thought for the Day

I want to take up dancing again (as you may have read in my "Hopelutions" post last week.)
More modern / hip-hop dance. I just don't know where to take a class, that's good, easy for beginners (let's face it, it's been so long since I last dance, I might as well be starting over again), and where I DON'T HAVE to buy a whole series/package. Plus I need a class that fits my schedule. So far all I've found is one school that has classes at 4:30-6pm and 7:30-9pm on Mondays, and 4:30-6pm on Saturdays. Either 7pm-8pm on Mondays or like 2pm-3pm on Sundays would be FABULOUS! Too bad I don't think they exist. (Yes, Li'l Miss Selena Gomez inspired me last night).

This leads me to want to try skiing again. Last time I skied I was 13. It was a ski lesson on the "mid" slope. The following week the snow melted, and that was that.

THIS leads me to another item on my list--Swimming. I need to be more on top of this as we have an indoor pool in our building, and Hubby is an excellent swimmer. Hopefully he will have enough patience to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment