I'm starting off my new blog on a dark note. I'm cranky. I hurt. And I'm ready to crawl underneath my desk and hibernate for a little while. Maybe it's the weather. Maybe it's business. Maybe it's the food poisoning over the weekend I'm recovering from. I just can't bare to stay here any longer...nor do I feel like going to workout after this. It's such a lame excuse. I haven't worked out in 2 weeks (lame excuse #2-"it's the holidays")...but I'm mostly on water and fat-free greek yogurt/basmati rice to settle my stomach...and I'm feelin' WEAK. Just read an entry on my more seasoned blogger/friend, AnthonyP (http://anthonyplovesme.blogspot.com -- check out his adventures in India). he had a similar situation happen to him. But he's on the other side of the world. In South Asia. Eating food made in who knows what. I ate WAY too much sushi, and chased that with WAY too much Pinot Grigio. Silly wine. (If you haven't heard, Pinot & I are in a fight. I'm giving it the silent treatment).
Crap...I'm feeling the beginnings of a new zit. Aren't I too old for this???
P.S. Not all blogs will be as whiny as this. Some may, but not all. I'll put a disclaimer next time, in case you want to avoid my cranky posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment