So I was watching Regis & Kelly this am, and Jerry O'Connell (yes, the "fat kid" from Stand By Me) was guest hosting with Kelly. And he was talking about his new twin baby girls with wife, (and Ugly Betty's resident transexual) Rebecca Romijn. And it made me wonder...didn't she break up with sexy Uncle Jessie (aka John Stamos) because he wanted to start a family and she didn't? Then she remarried, starts a family, and Uncle Jessie is still looking for his "Becky"? That made me think of Jennifer Aniston, who was also jilted by her now ex-husband, Brad Pitt, for similar reasons (however in reverse). So what does everyone think about Jennifer Aniston & John Stamos getting together??? They're both Greek. He's probably a year or two older than she is. I think they'd make a DARLING couple!
Then I started thinking about my diet, and how there are all these different "weight-loss fads", and how there's a new nutritionist every week giving new information. Some say--5-6 small meals a day. Some say stay with the norm 3 full meals. Some say don't eat after 7. Some say don't eat carbs after 5. Some say it's okay to eat late, but only veggies and protein. It's got me all confused as to what woudl work for me. That lead me to remember when I was a wee sugar cube, and how my mom would structure my meals. A bowl of cereal with 2% milk and fruit before school (around 7-7:30am), lunch (usually at 12:30pm) consisting of a sandwich of some sort --balogna, ham, peanut butter / beverage (juice) / snack--chips, cookies, etc, a snack when I got back from school/after-school activities (either bagel bites, or mini waffles, or peanut butter sandwich, and so on, with a glass of milk), and dinner at 7:30pm consisting of whatever she made that day (usually Indian food). And I was a freakin' RAIL!! Granted there is a HUGE difference in metabolism between the ages of 15 and almost 30...but, I mean, there has to be something to that eating structure. I mean I was never starving. Nor do I remember ever really "craving" something. Cuz if I wanted something, I'd have it. And usually "my eyes were always bigger than my stomach", meaning I'd get my food, and it like half of it. Now I get my food, and want it doubled. I need physical help. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment