On DVD:
Lost In Translation (I own two copies of this movie...but I have yet to finish watching it)
Pursuit of Happyness
Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind
Pineapple Express
Tropic Thunder
The Wackness
Tyler Perry's The Family That Preys
LayerCake
Half Nelson
Wanted
Charlie Bartlett
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist
Secret Life of Bees
Waiting for DVD/On Demand:
Nothing Like the Holidays
Twilight
Rachel Getting Married
Just Out:
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Revolutionary Road
Ghajni (Bollywood version of Memento)
Coming Soon:
He's Just Not That Into You
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Watchmen (I hope it will be out soon)
Little Ashes (Love ANYTHING about Dali)
Anybody have any other recommendations?
P.S. I just saw that the movie DUCKMAN is out on DVD. have any of you every seen Duckman? Classic. Classic film.
Waiting for DVD/On Demand:
Nothing Like the Holidays
Twilight
Rachel Getting Married
Just Out:
Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Revolutionary Road
Ghajni (Bollywood version of Memento)
Coming Soon:
He's Just Not That Into You
Confessions of a Shopaholic
Watchmen (I hope it will be out soon)
Little Ashes (Love ANYTHING about Dali)
Anybody have any other recommendations?
P.S. I just saw that the movie DUCKMAN is out on DVD. have any of you every seen Duckman? Classic. Classic film.
No comments:
Post a Comment