Friday, January 30, 2009

Randomness of the Day

1) I don't care if the channel is in HD or not. I know what the difference is, but I just don't care. I really could go through life WITHOUT seeing ALL the zits on an actor's face. This situation annoys my hubby to no end.

2) I can't seem to get myself out of bed and into the shower to get to work on time. This is not a new thing. I have this issue EVERYDAY.

3) I do tend to talk to myself, and have been for as long as I remember. I never had an imaginary friend. I just had me.

4) I still get excited when somebody mentions the New Mickey Mouse Club (aka MMC). It makes me feel special that I knew about Justin Timberlake, Ryan Gosling (one of my faves), Christina Aguilera (another fave), Britney Spears, JC Chasez (the love of my life), and Keri Russell (wanted to be her, and was DEVASTATED when she broke up with Tony Lucca-her "soul mate") before most people.

5) When working out, I keep imagining "Nicole Sherzinger abs and Kelly Ripa arms" over and over again in my head. This somehow doesn't motivate me to get up and out of bed any earlier to get to the gym in the a.m., and then get to work on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment